Part of Santa's Poster Exchange [link]
My original idea was to go for a a minamalist look, centering on bells . . . since "every time a bell rings, an angel get's his wings". I thought I'd be able to easily find some good stock to work with. Turns out it wasn't as easy as I though it would be.
After coming up empty on dA, I trolled around on a few different stock sites and found nothing. So I ended up using some brushes that I came across. After that, I just seemd to hit a creative brick wall. I don't think I pulled the minamalist look at all, but it was my first time trying it so I hope that I'll get better at it.Stock Used:
Texture - [link]
Bells - [link]
Font - Charlemagne Std